Sunday, August 7, 2011

Canon X Mark I Mouse combines wireless mouse and calculator into one

Hybrid devices are getting more popular each day because they allows us to do multiple things with a single device, and if you’re looking for a handy hybrid device, Canon has the perfect thing for you called the X Mark I Mouse.
 X Mark I Mouse is the perfect mouse, although probably not very ergonomic, if you have a portable keyboard or a laptop that doesn’t have a number pad. X Mark I Mouse can be used as a regular mouse, but it also has a numeric keypad along with a LCD display so  you can use it as a calculator at any time.

However, if you want to calculate something on your computer, you can also use the X Mark I Mouse with apps on your PC since it connects to your computer via Bluetooth 2.0 and it replaces your number pad on the keyboard.
Besides X Mark I Mouse, Canon has also announced a full-size calculator with Bluetooth support, and you can get both the X Mark I Mouse and this calculator for $60 starting from August.
[via Engadget]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...